- The move comes as an attempt to punish the French Senate for adopting a resolution backing the region's independence.
- Officers suspended for attacking the man in the incident which comes as France tries to criminalise filming police.
- Widespread illegal logging is endangering Romania’s old-growth forests, which are disappearing at an alarming rate.
- Amid allegations of corruption and violence, Romania's ancient forests are being devastated by illegal logging.
- 'National Day of Mourning' for Native peoples in Plymouth comes as the US begins to deal with its colonial legacy.
- Captain Eoin Morgan says there are seven or eight "pretty strong candidates" to be in England's best team, less than a year […]
- PM Abiy Ahmed says the military will try not to harm civilians and urges people to stay at home.
- Fans pay their final respects to the late football legend at Argentina's presidential palace.
- Fans around the world gather to pay tribute to one of the greatest players of all time.
- Air force pilots, other officers and civilians are jailed for trying to oust President Erdogan.
- Maradona is widely considered to be one of the best soccer players of all time.
- For many U.S. service members deployed in the Middle East, there'll be no festive Thanksgiving lunch on Thursday. Instead, they're practicing strict […]
- More than 100 service members have COVID-19 at a single base in Iraq, but the doctor in charge says the invisible enemy […]
- Police in Denmark say thousands of the dead animals were pushed back up through the soil by pressure caused by gasses from […]
- "Despite the staggering commonality of this pain, the conversation remains taboo, riddled with (unwarranted) shame, and perpetuating a cycle of solitary mourning," […]
- First two phases of the development will be built simultaneously.
- Sequoia Capital, one of the best-known venture capital firms on Menlo Park's Sand Hill Road in Silicon Valley, has made a major […]
- It comes as drugmakers and research centers scramble to deliver a safe and effective vaccine to help bring an end to the […]
- With more childcare and domestic work, the pandemic poses a 'real danger' to women’s progress, UN findsSince the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, women have been bearing the brunt of extra childcare duties and unpaid domestic work, a […]
- “We believe that this product will never be licensed in the U.S.,” one group of critical U.S.-based analysts wrote this week.
- Ethiopia has entered the "final phase" of a "law enforcement" military operation in the northern restive region of Tigray after a 72-hour […]
- 2020 has been far from festive, but as the year comes to an end, many of Europe's governments are scrambling to avoid […]
- The South Korean leader of an online sexual blackmail ring that targeted minors and young women was sentenced to 40 years in […]
- French restauranteurs have been hit hard by two nation-wide lockdowns. Unions say that two out of every three establishments in the hotel […]
- Australia vs India Test series: Virat Kohli suggested that Rohit Sharma and Ishant Sharma should have flown to Australia after the IPL […]
- Karan Johar said that "the format, nature, audience" of the show is "different"
- All vehicles of Fiat Chrysler's premium brand Maserati will be electrified, either hybrid or full-electric, in the next five years, the unit's […]
- Australia vs India: Virat Kohli said further questions need to be asked of the ICC over abrupt changing of World Test Championship […]
- As thousands of farmers headed to Delhi on Thursday for a massive protest march, they marched alongside tractors carrying enough supplies to […]
- UK coronavirus live: Tory backlash grows as 1922 Committee chair says he will vote against restrictionsSir Graham Brady says many tiering decisions are ‘heavy-handed’; government website crashes as regions placed in to tier systemWhat tier am I […]
- Army officers, pilots and civilians convicted of being leaders in plot to take powerA Turkish court has sentenced leaders of the attempted […]
- UN warns about consequences of not conserving water and tackling climate crisisWater shortages are now affecting more than 3 billion people around […]
- Coronavirus live news: Swedish royals self-isolating after positive test; Germany extends partial lockdownSweden’s Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia ‘have light flu symptoms’; Merkel warns restrictions may last until next year; Ukraine reports record […]
- Episode of Detto Fatto told women how to push a trolley and reach for items in an alluring wayA tutorial aired on […]
- India’s most populous state, Uttar Pradesh, introduced a law outlawing so-called “Love Jihad” on Tuesday, the first of at least five states […]
- Undermining peace process "would be a real problem for the U.S. and for Joe Biden personally,” Ireland's foreign minister says
- “Losing a child means carrying an almost unbearable grief, experienced by many but talked about by few”
- Police on Tuesday issued summonses for 12 protest leaders to answer charges of lese majeste, defaming or insulting key members of the […]
- Joe Biden says the world is back as global climate leader, but restoring the U.S. as a central player is easier said […]
- Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed warned civilians in Mekele to “disarm, stay at home and stay away.”
- President Roch Marc Christian Kabore will serve another five years as Burkina Faso’s president, according to provisional results announced by the National […]
- Four European Union countries hardest hit by the arrival of hundreds of thousands of unauthorized migrants over the past five years fear […]
- Nearly 1,500 people have joined an online group to dig into the Sputnik V trials, and sort the doses from the placebos.
- Some of the thousands of mink culled in Denmark to minimize the risk of them re-transmitting the coronavirus to humans, have risen […]